Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Giving Thanks.


I am thankful for everything that I have, and a whole lot that I don't have. I am most thankful for my wife, she is truly one of a kind and without her I would certainly be a lost cause.

I am thankful for my family. My Parents, Brothers and their families, grandparents, aunts and uncles, and all my cousins. This includes the inlaws too.

I am thankful for my friends, the ones who have really been there for me behind the scenes.

I am thankful for my health.

I am thankful for where I live.

I am thankful when I can wake up in the morning and go to work.

I am thankful everytime I eat, even if it is the same meal more than once.

I am thankful for strong hands and a strong back.

I am thankful for my education.

I am thankful that I am an American.

I am thankful for those who taught me to work hard.

I am most thankful for the blessings of our Lord.


I am also very thankful for what I don't have. I don't have to worry about a whole lot of things that come with being very poor, or very wealthy. I am thankful that I don't have a cluster of problems. I consider my self a very lucky man, and I couldn't be more thankful. I have a good life.

1 comment: