Saturday, April 10, 2010

Back Home, kind of...

Lena and I returned home to Montana after a wonderful vacation in Mexico with my Parents, Aunt and cousin, and two great friends. (I like to call Randy my Near Brother, because basically that is what he is.) I feel so fortunate to be able to do something like this, and it truly is a humbling experience. I am thankful to God for everything from where I was born, where I live, my health, my family, my wife, my friends, and my ability to make a living. I am reminded how fortunate I am, and try to promise myself to never take that for granted. I am reminded to never be too proud for any work, which I am pretty sure I have never been, (except substitute teaching because I would rather dig holes with a spoon). I am also reminded that everyday is a blessing when you get to spend it with the people who matter most to you.
Lena and I got back just in time to start a house sitting job, so we aren't really home yet. We are watching a house for the next couple weeks, Thank the Lord because we just had to put a thousand dollars into my truck. I don't want to talk about it. Luckily I am getting back to work in other ways too. I will write more later, and post some pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment