Wednesday, April 28, 2010


Happy Birthday Terra Jean! I didn't like you when I first met you. Its ok, not your fault. I didn't like Bry then, and he is most likely to blame. I love you both now though, so everything is fine.
I have to share a funny story about Terra Jean. The first night I really hung out with her was after a football game. Terra and Bryan and Josh all decided to drink. Alot. I was an upstanding citizen back then, (I think one of Rathdrums top ten infact), so I didn't partake. All I heard was a lot of tough talk about how much "I can drink". The night ended with Terra and Josh tandem puking in the bathroom sinks. I think they were both crying too. It got worse from there, just ask mom. Boy, you sure showed me. Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful story....thanks!haha! I love you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a wonderful story! You got some facts wrong though. That was a spaghetti night (mom was famous for those back then), and Terra and Josh spent the better part of an hour "your turn, my turn" puking in my little blue garbage can. After one of them puked all over my bed of course. Sure was fun cleaning that up. Awwwwww Memories! Love you buddy. --Bry

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll second the top ten citizen thing though

    ReplyDelete