Wednesday, January 26, 2011

State of the Union.

I didn't even watch it. I couldn't. I would rather watch stupid immoral crap like jersey shore, which to me is like water-boarding. I don't have much faith in my government. I don't have much respect for the man who holds the office,(that I do respect). I am tired of politicians, and tired of their giant egos. I am tired of the greed that seems to fuel everything, even when it is hard to see. I truly believe that the only person who ever walked the planet with the soul purpose of others was Jesus Christ. Mother Teresa may have too. No politician has gotten into politics to help others. I believe it is all about self promotion. If they were really in this to help others and make things better for all people they would become missionaries.
This is the first state of the union address I can remember not watching at all. It makes me sad. I didn't watch it because I don't care, quite the contrary. I didn't watch it because I'm tired of the horse shit. I think too many people my age are watching Jersey shore. They don't care about the state of the union. Sometimes I feel like I am surrounded by morons.
"Rome fell because the citizens became apathetic." -Terry Gordon

No comments:

Post a Comment