Thursday, February 4, 2010

Great places to eat breakfast.

My favorite meal. I am compiling a list of places to eat breakfast and really enjoy yourself.
The Early Bird II- Helena, MT
Steve's Cafe- Helena, MT kinda expensive but great
Mel's Diner- Augusta, MT
The Trolley House- Boise, ID
Goldy's- Boise, ID also expensive but awesome
The Windmill- Plummer, ID
Bucky's Cafe- Caimbridge, ID
The Hardware Store- Montana City, MT
Blue Plate Cafe- Hayden, ID
The Breakfast Nook- Rathdrum and CDA, ID
Monell's- Nashville, TN
I have eaten Breakfast in a lot of towns across this country, but these are the first to come to my mind. They have a hearty old fashioned awesome breakfast. If you like Basque Chorizo try Goldy's. It's awesome and I'm missing it right now. Of course nothing compares to having breakfast at My Grandpa Don's. Best Hot Cakes around. The real deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment