Saturday, February 27, 2010

gotta vent

I am so sick of the "Go Green" movement, it has begun to make me violently angry. Don't get me wrong, I think some things are good and fall under the "responsible" category, but somethings are just total Bull Shit! We are in the midst of an economy that has sunk to the bottom of the crapper, and people are concerned about creating "green" jobs? Are you kidding me? My whole life recycling paper products has been pushed on me, starting as soon as I got to kindergarten. Back then there were about a dozen Mills where I grew up, now there are none. Go figure. I know that NAFTA didn't help, but I wonder when I see all the mills close across the northwest, and all the dead beetle killed trees just rotting. Drought has its part, but so does the immense lack of use. It's a renewable resource!!! Use it or loose it you dirty hippies.

5 comments:

  1. Casey if I weren't 50+ years old, happily married and friends with your Mom, I might just wanna marry you.Not to mention that we have never met.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing more green than responsible use of natural resources. You can try and tell people that till your blue in the face, some people are just idiots. We wouldn't have landfills full of man made synthetics if we didn't listen to these "dirty hippies". Oh and guess what, now food packaging that is biodegradeable is making a comeback stuff made out of plant and wood products... these people are geniuses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i totally agree. i am so sick of the green wackos trying to tell everyone how to live -- especially the celebrities - biggest hypocrites ever! they preach to US to conserve? then they fly around in their private jets and heat their 15.000 SQFT house?? yeah, bite me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey I didnt say that the other Phelps did! :) But ditto to you all. Just clean up after yourselve is all I would like people to do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The other Phelps as in my Husband! :)

    ReplyDelete