Friday, January 29, 2010

Back on the water


I'm going to get back out on the water today. The frozen stuff you have to drill holes in. I haven't fished for quite a while, or even really wanted to go. I am running out of fish in the freezer, so I need to go celebrate the fact that God loves me and made me a meat eater. Hopefully the fish will cooperate. Everytime I go ice fishing I think about the first time I can remember going. I was very little and probably a major pain in my dad's butt. However, I got to go anyway. I don't remember a lot about the day except that we went out on Hauser Lake with Great uncle John, and Grandpa. We had a pile of perch on the snow and ice and I was more interested in playing with them than trying to catch them. Uncle John even convinced me to kiss them. He told me that if I did they would come back to life. For some reason, I like to try this with my nephews and other kids too. Hmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment