Monday, January 11, 2010

Eddie and the cruisers


I just watched the movie, "Eddie and The Cruisers". I haven't seen it since I was about eight or nine (I think). I had to laugh because the first thing I thought of was my mom. I remember when she used to teach aerobics classes in our basement, decked out in full 80's attire. I always hear songs that remind me of that time, especially anything by Rod the Bod. I really loved the theme song from Eddie and The Cruisers, and I used to pretend I was a rock singer when "On the Dark Side", by John Cafferty and The Beaver Brown Band would come on. In fact I still love that song. It takes me back to being a little kid when my brothers and I would screw around and dream big in our basement, living room, back yard etc. We usually had a blast for about fifteen or twenty minutes until a fight broke out, then Mom came to clean up the mess. Sorry Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment