Thursday, January 7, 2010

Pavlov and me

I feel like a dog being trained with a shock-collar. I am afraid to touch door knobs, light switches, and My Wife. I am getting really sick of being shocked all the time. No, it doesn't really hurt but it is annoying the heck out of me. I really don't enjoy getting shocked in the lips, so I am very cautious when I kiss my wife now. I even touch door knobs with my knee first because the static shock doesn't bother me anywhere but my fingers and lips. The cold dry air makes the situation worse. -20 last night, not getting any better for a while. I'm over it.

2 comments:

  1. Know what else comes with this cold weather. Dandruff in the hair, face breaking out, and dry hands! Im over it too! -44 with the wind shield factor last night.
    PS Parker is the shocker in this family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe my wife was trying to tell you it was 44 below with the wind CHILL. Gotta love TerraTalk.

    ReplyDelete