Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Hard to do

I have a lot of anger in my heart right now. There are some people who are intentionally causing pain and anguish to people I care about. There are also those who are doing it unintentionally but probably know better. I have been told to pray for these people, the ones that are hardest for us to love. I am not Jesus, not even close. I am trying very hard to forgive these people, but it makes me so angry. I know this is the challenge of loving your neighbor. I know, with time and effort, I can forgive them. However, I don't think I could ever come close to loving them, no matter how hard I tried.
Right now I know that there is someone out there that I hurt. Probably more than just one someone. I hope that they can forgive me.

No comments:

Post a Comment